Thursday, August 25, 2011

Shopping at Target

My local Target is a favorite stop for me. I can pick up anything from groceries to clothes there. On occasion, I am dragging around, so I can also step into the Starbucks and get a little shot of caffine :)
Target has coupons on their website. www.target.com/coupons  You can print them from your computer at home, and stack them with mfr coupons. I try to match these with sales also, to get the best deals, but sometimes, it is a great deal without the sales.
Example: there was a target coupon for $1 off Lunchables with fruit, plus I had a mfr coupon for $1 off Lunchables with fruit. I went into my local target, and there was an unadvertised special on these, for $2.49, so after my coupons, I only paid .49 cents! I also had printed a coupon for $1off any PaperMate product, and the PaperMate pens were on sale for .99cents! So, they were free!
When I am at Target, I always look at the clearance shelves. I found unsweetend Kool Aid clearanced at .11cents each, and I had a mfr coupon for $1 off of the purchase of 10 :) I got 10 Kool Aid pkts for .10cents!! Just the other day, I had a coupon for $1 off the purchase of 4 cans of Progresso soup, and Target had some on clearance for .89cents! I love the Hearty Tomato and my husband loves the Clam Chowder! So, we both got our favorites, for a very reasonable amount!
The only problem I have had at my local Target, is one of the cashiers. Only one of them! So, I avoid her, if at all possible. There are times, when she is the only one available, so I just keep a smile on my face, and try to be polite. If she makes a mistake, I just go straight to the Customer Service counter, and have them fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment