Sunday, January 22, 2012

YaYa and PawPaw times 2 :)

YaYa is my name. The history of this name is as follows: This name was given to me by my grandson. I have always said, "I don't care whaat they call me, as long as they love me." Well, I ended up with YaYa! Which is different, and I absolutely adore it, because my grandson thought of it! He has given my husband the name PawPaw. When our daughter was pregnant, my husband insisted he wanted to be called Grandpa....Just goes to show you, grandbabies will call you what they want to call you! My mother tried to get her grandchildren to call her Grandmother, and she ended up with the name Gomi! Apparently, our children are all individual thinkers, and that makes me proud!




This last Thursday, our granddaughter was born! She is a perfect little princess, and we are all addicted to her! Although I have been making clothes, hairbows, headbands,and all kinds of things, in preparation for her appearance, now that she is here, my efforts seem lame! She needs an entire closet full of glitter, bling and pink!! PawPaw and her dad seem to think we have too much bling for such a little person, but I am a firm believer, there is NEVER enough bling!!!!

Now, I am preparing for the spring and summer. Swim suits, sundresses, rompers.... I sure hope she is not a tom boy! lol It is sure beginning to look as if my dining room table is going to be a semi permanant spot for the sewing machine! Maybe after a month or so, PawPaw will decide I need a craft room! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment