Thursday, August 25, 2011

Shopping at Albertson's

The first thing I do, when I walk in Albertson's, is grab a sale ad, and the booklet on the bottom of the sale ad rack. This booklet has Albertson's coupons in it, that can be stacked with a mfr coupon! Sometimes, there are mfr coupons in there too, so just read the coupon, to make sure.

I had a $2 off mfr coupon for Silk. Albertson's is the cheapest place in town for Silk. It was $2.99. When I walked in last month, there was a $1 off Albertson's coupon for Silk, right on the rack! So, I used 2 mfr coupons, and 2 Albertson's coupons, and got 2 half gallons of Silk for free!
In the savings booklet this past spring, there was a coupon for $5 off any Hormel tenderloin. My husband was in heaven when he got to the meat dept, and the Hormel Tenderloin was on sale. It was buy 2 get one free. So, we picked up 3, got to the register, used 3 of the Albertson's coupons and paid less than $8 for all 3 tenderloins!

No comments:

Post a Comment